Wednesday, March 22, 2017

TIME TO CREATE THE LIFE YOU WANT


Image result for images of god's light

The Equinox is so powerful this Spring, because of our Ascension going on!  There is a wave of Diamond Light released during this time, gathering momentum, preparing to bring even more illumination and light to Mother Gaia.
Some may feel frustrated, a feeling of emptiness, and nothing moving forward.  As you move quickly through this shift, there is a time for you to rest a bit and breathe, and realize where you have come from, and what you want your new reality to be! 
This is so perfect for me, as I have decided to move to relocate, one day it looked like I had a job lined up and an apartment, and a few days later it fell through!  This happened twice, a week apart.  I kept my faith in knowing I will be put where I am suppose to be, and stop, breathe, and see my other choices. 
 Last week Spirit told me to open a Yoga Studio, and now my message is to sit tight for now, and focus on creating a Business Plan for my studio, getting an investor, than relocate.  I have been asking for this for years, always putting it out there, and the time is now.  I am excited and psyched, that I finally can help serve like I want to.  This was even a shock to me because prior to my yoga class, I was not focusing on opening a studio, it was not my intention.  But, when Spirit pushes, I listen now, and couldn't be happier!  So, take the time to breathe, and not rush here to there.  Instead, stop in between and smell the roses!  

So, for now, we are in a holding pattern, we have the opportunity to align with and create whatever we want!  Focus on it, with pure intention, work at it, and then there will be a


TSUNAMI OF RADIANT DIAMOND LIGHT THAT WILL WASH OVER THE PLANET IN JULY AND AUGUST, AND WILL CULMINATE IN THE ECLIPSE AT THE END OF AUGUST
So, wherever you focus is now, is what you will create!

Venus is the Light Energy of love, beauty, money and relationship, and it is these issues that you are being given the time to consider before you move forward.  Gently move forward to new projects and challenges.  If I would have moved quickly, I wouldn't have had the time to focus on planning the Yoga Studio, which I have been putting out there for years, not even realizing it would manifest!  Now, after hearing this information, I understand, and it resonates with me, calming me, allowing me breathe, and see where the Universe guides me to serve.  

THE PLANET OF LOVE AND ABUNDANCE IS DANCING ACROSS THE THRESHOLD OF THE NEW, AND YOU WILL BE GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO ENSURE YOU ARE TRULY FOCUSED WITH INTENT ON CREATIONS THAT ALIGN WITH YOUR HEART AND SOUL!

This is a time for us to rest, meditate, to create new projects and challenges!  The breaks are put on from moving forward, so we can make sure we are creating in alignment with our NEW MULTI-DIMENSIONAL ENERGY SIGNATURE, AND NOT THE OLD ENERGY TEMPLATE.  
It is so important not to resist the temptation to fill this space with chaos and drama.  Drama arises because you become anxious and restless alone in your own space, and need to fill the emptiness with Drama! OMG!! Drama brings up old victim stories that will give you emotional charge to pass the time.   Almost like the ego doesn't want us to live in the now and follow our joy, focusing on what we want to create in our reality!  It want's us to stay in the fear and protection mode, not leading with an open heart of love!  

 Now is the time to RELEASE that need, whether it's relationship dramas, money issues, or political and community CHAOS!  Stay out of it, focus on yourself, your heart, what do you want to see in your life?  Are you following your joy and happy, or focusing on the chaos around you!  

WE CAN BE STILL INSIDE, WHEN THE CHAOS IS OUTSIDE! 

Trust me, it's possible, if you want it and believe.  It's all on you, you all have free will, and that's the beauty of life!  
When you are still, and have an open heart to love, you will hear your Soul and Spirit that come from the Higher Dimensions of Consciousness, expressing peace, love, harmony and creativity!
If you focus on your dreams now, and when forward movement resumes mid year, you will be in a far better position to engage with the powerful creative energies and create the dreams and desires of your heart and soul!  No need to feel trapped in anxiety, trust that all is moving forward as it should be!  

You must TRUST the Universe is coming to a state of pure love, and your fear is just an illusion the darkness created to keep you powerless!! 

I dare you to think about it! 

This is a reconfirmation for myself, as I was ready to move now, and even before this message realized Spirit was telling me I will, but not next month.  I can speak these words because I am experiencing this in my own life now! 

AND IT IS A TRUE MIRACLE, AND THEY HAPPEN EVERY DAY, ALL DAY! 

Love and Blessings to all of you, always, until we meet again, my soul family!






No comments:

Post a Comment