Wednesday, February 15, 2017

YOUR SPIRITUAL MISSION

Wow, another major video, awesome, powerful info to make you feel better!Some of us have a Spiritual mission, as I have felt I have, since I have been young.  They need to be a Spiritual activist, helping to create the New Earth!  
They are Counselors, Healers, in any way guiding them to their Spiritual Awakening.  Not everyone with a spiritual mission is meant to be out there, some are “frequency holders”, more inwardly drawn.  They focus on sending light and love to others in their lives, or groups of people suffering in the planet, etc.  When I learned about energy and light any years ago, I always send my loved ones love and light each night before bed, and each morning as I arise!  It’s just beautiful to always remember the LOVE & the LIGHT! 
The “frequency holders” also spend much of their time to heal past wounds, and awaken spiritually.  (Great, is that what I have been doing for years?)  They focus on keeping as positive as they can in their lives, as they realize they are connected to humanity and everyone who lives in a high vibration, adds to others awakening!  Wow, isn’t that powerful?  I hope it gives you the faith to push ahead, as it does me.
The time is here, it is now, for us to express ourselves to the limit.  We are being pushed out of our comfort zones!  Even if you do not know what your mission is, it is time to do whatever you can, to bring more love and light into the world, each and every day!  
There is an enormous shift, as you know, changes where we can also manifest all we want. If we stay in the path of Love, we can do anything we want! 
                THIS WILL ACTIVATE YOUR SPIRITUAL MISSION!
It will also help you with the challenges you are currently facing as well. Wherever your heart is calling you to, follow, follow where you should serve, the time is now!  Here is the video:

No comments:

Post a Comment